Help! I can’t access the website, I keep getting a 500 error or the website is not loading correctly? Try Reloading the Page or clear your Browser Cache. Sometimes a dip in the internet connection can cause pages not to load correctly.
- Help! I am struggling to checkout or make a payment?
- Check if you have entered all the details correctly (If not, an error message should reflect and you will not be taken to the payment page).
- Check if you are are trying to log into PayFast (if you are using PayFast) using the From the Barkery login details or if you are already logged into PayFast with a different account.
- Check if you have been taken to the PayFast page but haven’t selected an option to pay via – which would reveal with area to enter your details.
- Check if you have a firewall/antivirus software blocking the page.
- Make sure you have accepted the terms and conditions.
- How much does the shipping cost?
- For shipping within Cape Town and general surrounds R75 and for the rest of South Africa, overnight shipping will be R115 (up to a shoe size box, weighing no more than 2kg)
- How long will it take to receive my order once placed?
- We get to the orders straight away, however, the icing needs 24 hours to dry. For all personalised orders, allow at least 24 hours before shipping. We recommend a minimum of 2 days notice. If it is urgent, we will try and make a plan.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- *At the checkout, please mention when you need to receive your order, the dogs name, boy or girl and flavour of treats required*
- Can I collect my order?
- Yes absolutely. You are welcome to collect from our factory in Noordhoek, Cape Town. Just choose this option at the checkout.
What about shipping? We use The Courier Guy for our deliveries. Whilst they are generally on time, you just never know if the parcel would get delayed for delivery at any time. With this in mind, we do recommend that you ask to receive the goodies, at least a day before you need them. That way, any delivery failures on their behalf, can be accommodated in time. Once the shipment leaves our factory, we cannot take responsibility. We will of course do everything we can to assist in any emergency.
Why does the colour and thickness of the Hemp Treats change? The colour changes quite regularly, depending on the colour of the peanut butter. We only use fresh, all natural ingredients to make all our products and the lightness and darkness of the peanut butter affects the end colour of the biscuits. We do not mass produce any of our products and hand make in small batches only. Everything is handmade and therefore does not always come out the same colour or thickness. Whilst we try our best to make sure they all look the same and same thickness, some variations will happen. Rest assured though, the 5mg CBD content is the same in each biscuit.